Sunday, February 24, 2013

24.2.2012

Because I've been too lazy...

All you get now are couple of photos of what I've been up too.



Airplane view


Oh the tube 


Natural Museum of History


British Museum


Never not in a trench, stripes (my fav colour) and chucks


If you can afford them...lovely! 


Be correct in the City


Ohhhhh! There it is! 


China Town


Engineering is a fantastic thing, isn't it?


But where is Watson?


I'm so vain


For the gent (I ate those Fox melts though...)


Camden Town! This was so much fun! 

Haven't been up to much, have I? Help that most of the museums are free. Helps a lot actually.

2 comments:

  1. Museus de borla é um sinal de sociedades evoluídas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por mim ia todos a Londres, é daquelas cidades que fica sempre algo por ver :)

    ReplyDelete